VSITE has established and is constantly improving an integrated quality management system that integrates quality management systems in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015, information security management system according to the international standard ISO 27001: 2017 and quality assurance system in accordance with Standards and Guidelines for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG 2015).
The purpose of the quality management system are
- building institutional mechanisms for systematic evaluation of the quality of VSITE as a higher education institution
- coordination of development programs aimed at continuous improvement of the quality of VSITE in all areas of its operation and
- application of Standards and guidelines for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG standards) and international standards ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 in accordance with the VSITE development strategy.
The starting point for the development of a process-oriented integrated management system of VSITE are
- understanding the organization of VSITE and its context,
- understanding the needs and expectations of stakeholders and other stakeholders,
- defining the scope of integration and
- organization of quality management system.
The structure and operation of the VSITE quality management system are subject to the criteria, principles and criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the components of the Council of Higher Education Institutions and their study programs, the Agency for Higher Education (ASHE/AZVO) and the Ministry of Science and Education (MZO).
VSITE recognizes the importance of quality as a key factor in the success of the university and its students and is committed to developing a culture of quality and its improvement in all areas of activity and incorporating it into all regulations in accordance with ESG and ISO standards.
VSITE as a private higher education institution has a great social responsibility - for years, the VSITE diploma has guaranteed bachelors and information technology specialists whose knowledge and competencies are unquestionable. It is our responsibility to keep this quality at an enviable level, as well as the employability of our alumni, which is as high as 95%.
VSITE in accordance with ISO 9001 is constantly improving the process-oriented quality management system (QMS) that meets the Standards and guidelines for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG 2015), which is confirmed by regular external audits of the system and accreditation procedures of study programs and reaccreditation of higher education institutions. Agency for Science and Higher Education (ASHE/AZVO).
- planning (determining the mission and vision, goals and quality policy)
- organization (human resources management)
- supervision (process supervision, internal audits, examination of student satisfaction, control of achieving goals, system evaluation)
- organizing teaching and exams
- execution of teaching and exams
- scientific research work and professional activity
- mobility and international cooperation
- student office
- library and scriptorium
- administration and IT support
Processes are described by identifying process drivers (inputs and records, if any), process outputs, measurable characteristics relevant to process management, quality criteria, frequency of monitoring and monitoring methods, and documented documentation to be maintained and stored (documents and records). qualities).
All processes are managed according to the PDCA principle (Plan-Do-Control-Act) - for each process the quality plan, implementation procedure (normative act, working procedure and / or work instruction) are determined, implementation and achieved results are controlled, and evaluation is determined. process, its impact on the system and measures to improve them.
Management of all processes relies on the core values of VSITE.
Quality guarantee - ISO certificates
Back in 2011, VSITE established a process-oriented quality management system (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2008 standard for the Undergraduate Professional Study of Information Technologies. The system was recertified in 2014, 2017, 2020 and 2023 for the Undergraduate and Specialist graduate professional study of information technologies.
In mid-2015, the ISMS information security management system was implemented and VSITE received the ISO 27001: 2013 certificate. The VSITE management system based on the ISO 9001 standard has been upgraded and harmonized with the requirements of ISO 27001: 2013, so that even then the main requirements of the new ISO 9001: 2015 standard are met (recognition of the organization context, leadership takes full responsibility for quality, change management based in line with risk analysis, implementation of information security policy appropriate to the academic community, management of information resources VU).
The construction and continuous improvement of ISMS ensures the continuity of teaching and business of VSITE, e-administration of high education institution and a higher level of security required for the introduction of e-index and e-learning, involvement in international development projects and protection of intellectual property.
Quality guarantee - ESG standards
In 2012, VSITE completed the process of developing a quality assurance system in accordance with the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG 2009) by adopting a special Quality Assurance Manual and 33 working procedures.
The quality assurance system implemented in accordance with the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG 2009) covers the following areas:
- VSITE quality assurance and improvement rules and procedures
- approval, supervision and periodic evaluation of study programs
- evaluation of student work and student assessment
- learning resources and student support
- teacher quality assurance
- scientific research work
- professional activity
- mobility and international cooperation
- resources for educational, scientific research and professional activities
- information system
- publicity of action
Quality management system evaluation
The school management (dean and college) is responsible for the quality.
Quality assurance activities in all areas of VSITE's work are evaluated in regular and extraordinary internal audits according to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 and internal assessments in accordance with ESG 2015.
Based on these audits, the dean makes an assessment of the system and determines measures for their improvement, which informs the Expert and Administration Board of VSITE.
Quality Management Committee
The Commission is an advisory body to the Dean and the Expert Council that plans and implements procedures for measuring performance and improving the quality management system.
The Commission proposes to the Dean and the Expert Council of VSITE measures for continuous improvement of the quality of all processes, quality management systems and the scope of their integration.